The Arbon Skin & Body Institute Team
Lana Dodd, Owner & Founder
Lana Dodd is one of a few licenced therapists in Australia for a revolutionary new fractional laser technology just released called ‘Clear + Brilliant’
Lana believes in finding the best combination of treatments for all her clients and she is excited about her Clear + Brilliant results so far… as fractional lasers offer an affordable solution to many women (and men) not looking for major surgery downtime (or expenses) just yet!
Clear + Brilliant Laser therapy benefits and results:
- No Surgery and minimal downtime
- Renewed ultra-soft and smooth texture
- Clear + Brilliant helps you recover the glow of younger looking skin
- Comfortable, fast, effective, affordable
- Prevent signs of aging and maintains younger looking skin
Lana’s many qualifications include:
- a degree in skin science
- 35+ years as a beauty therapist and skin care specialist
- Paramedical Aesthetician and licensed Laser Technician
- Worked alongside prominent Plastic/ Reconstructive and Cosmetic surgeons assisting them in pre and post operative care for many years
“I believe this is a partnership, where I do my utmost to give my patients the best possible result in clinic, but in between seeing me again, clients also have to do their part at home, There is no use paying a lot of money to fix or improve the existing skin problems and then to go home and use ineffective routines and products” says Lana.
Lana has many Testimonials from happy clients.
Do you want to look your absolute best as they do…. right now?
Then contact Lana for friendly, professional and confidential advice on 1300 766 088 or Book an Appointment .
- Full Professional member of The Association of Professional Aestheticians of Australia (since 1997)
- Licensed Laser Technician Laser ( No: 5610799U) Radiation Health and Safety Queensland
- Completed extensive training in Clear + Brilliant laser resurfacing with Solta Medical.
- Completed extensive training in Cutera Limelight 3D Laser – Pearl fractional laser.
- Certificate Medical Dermabrasion by Australian Medical Aesthetics
- Diploma in Paramedical Aesthetics with Dr. Robert Boyle
- Diploma in Paramedical with Dr. Robert Boyle & Ricky Allen.
- Advanced Seminar with Advanced Medical Aesthetic Institute (USA) Dr Ben Johnson and Betty Lou McIntosh (AMAI educator)
- Advanced Seminar Advanced Skin Technology (Australia)
- Certificate of Laser Concepts in Healthcare (Princess Alexandra Hospital
Queensland Government & Queensland Health)
- Certificate in completing the Skin O2 Super Body Cellulite & Fat/Cavitation Aestheticians Course of Study
- Certificate in completing Skin O2 Medical Peels Aestheticians Course of Study
- Certificate in completing Skin O2 -Electroporation Dermal Filler device Aestheticians course of Study with Dr Atia
- Authorization licence for use of ECHO2 PLUS Skin Treatment System 08/2000
- Certificate of Achievement – 2005 in AFA Skin Care Program by Device Technologies.
- Completion of Aesthetician Diploma in Scientific Beauty
- Worked in conjunction with Plastic Reconstructive Surgeons at The Lotus Institute Southport Gold Coast with Dr Peter Widdows in Pre & Post surgery consulting in skin care, ultrasounds as well as a laser technician.
- Worked in conjunction with Dr John Flynn Gold Coast
- Medici Institute for plastic and cosmetic surgery as the head Aesthetician Gold Coast
- Completed Certificate in FormoStar Body Wrap for pain relief, detoxification and weight management
Lucinda Zammit is a qualified Nutritionist and is passionate about healthy living and lifestyle balance. Her focus is on you and providing an individualised program for your needs and goals. Having started out as a successful Personal and Group Trainer, Lucinda moved in to the corporate world of recruitment for a few years, before returning to her first passion – health. With an Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine, Lucinda is armed with the knowledge to help educate you about your nutrition and how to fit this in to your lifestyle.
Lucinda understands that finding a healthy lifestyle balance can be difficult in today’s world, with conflicting pressure of work, exercise, social life, children and health management. Added to this, we are constantly bombarded with fad diets, quick fixes and gimmicks by the media, which adds to our confusion of how to nurture our health and vitality. Lucinda understands that this confusion can be paralysing and we are often at a loss of how to feed ourselves to look after our bodies and minds as well as that of our families.
Lucinda will listen to your current situation, assess your needs and help you identify your goals. Together, she will help you work out an eating plan that is right for you, dependent on your needs and requirements. She can help you with recipe ideas, snack choices and any nutritional deficiencies you may be experiencing. Lucinda is passionate about coaching and supporting you to achieve your optimal health and energy goals through a nutritious diet and healthy lifestyle. With a Certificate IV in Fitness and a background in Personal and Group Training, Lucinda is also able to compliment her nutritional assessment with educated fitness recommendations.
Areas of interest:
- Increasing energy levels
- Stress management
- Improving sleep quality
- Increase your immune defence against recurrent colds
- Improve your skin conditions such as eczema or unexplained rash
- Manage digestive issues, including constipation and diarrhoea
- Headache management
- Food sensitivities and allergies
- Gluten free & Dairy free
- Help ward off chronic disease including diabetes and obesity
- Weight management
And lots more!
Lucinda has contributed to articles in Cosmopolitan Magazine & Australian Women’s Health & Fitness Magazine
Advanced Diploma of Nutrition – ACNT
Cert IV in Fitness – TAFE NSW
BA (Theatre & Film) – UNSW